- Proteins and Peptides
- Lysates and Cell Lines
1) Resolve protein samples on a 6% SDS-PAGE gel at 185V for ~1.5 hours.
2) Transfer to PVDF membranes at 25V for ~1.5 hours.
3) Block the membrane with TBST+BSA and goat serum for 1 hour at RT.
4) Dilute purified primary antibody (NB100-307) to 1:1000 in blocking buffer.
5) Incubate membrane overnight at 4 degrees Celcius in diluted purified anti-ATM.
6) Wash 3 times ten minutes on a shaker.
7) Incubate membranes with HRP conjugated anti-mouse IgG for 1 hour (RT), diluted in blocking buffer.
8) Wash 3 times ten minutes on a shaker.
9) Add ECL reagent, as per kit directions, and expose for 1-5 seconds.
*The above information is only intended as a guide. The researcher should determine what protocol best meets their needs. Please follow safe laboratory procedures.