- Proteins and Peptides
- Lysates and Cell Lines
Procedure Guide for NB 300-157 Polyclonal Anti-Somatostatin Receptor II
1. Plate cells on Lab-TekII chamber slides (Nalge Nunc).
2. Grow cells to about 75% confluence.
3. Rinse cells with PBS, at room temperature (RT).
4. Fix in 2% formaldehyde/PBS for 20 minutes at RT.
5. Rinse the cells 3x with TBS (pH 7.2).
6. Block the non-specific sites with 0.5% normal goat serum in TBS + 0.1% Triton X 100 (TBS-TX).
7. Incubate the cells in anti-SSR2 (catalog# NB 300-157), diluted in TBS-TX, overnight at RT.
8. Next day: rinse the cells 3x 5 minutes, in TBS.
9. Incubate the cells for 1 hour at RT in FITC-goat anti-rabbit secondary, diluted in TBS-TX (1:1,000).
10. Rinse 3x with TBS.
11. Mount the cells in Vector Labs mounting media and coverslip.