Product Handling Protocol (NBP2-26243): https://www.novusbio.com/products/curcumin_nbp2-26243
1. Add DMSO to bring curcumin to desired concentration; Solubility is at 11mg/ml
2. Dissolve curcumin in DMSO completely by gentle vortex.
3. Divide into useable aliquots and store them at -80C (Stock solutions are stable for up to 3 months at -80C).
4. Thaw stock solution briefly in a 37C water bath just prior to use.
5. Perform a pilot inhibitory assay with different concentrations of curcumin ranging from 5 to 100 M to optimize your experiments.