ZNF31 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured) Summary
Pasmid: pCMV-ZNF31 full-length
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Sample Buffer (50 mM Tris-HCl, 2% SDS, 10% glycerol, 300 mM 2-mercaptoethanol, and 0.01% Bromophenol blue).
Lysate Details for ZNF31
Quality control test: Transient overexpression cell lysate was tested with Anti-ZNF31 antibody by Western Blots.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for ZNF31 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured)
- KOX29Zinc finger protein 360
- zinc finger and SCAN domain containing 20
- zinc finger and SCAN domain-containing protein 20
- Zinc finger protein 31zinc finger protein 31 (KOX 29)
- Zinc finger protein KOX29
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Lysates are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for ZNF31 Lysate (H00007579-T02) (0)
There are no publications for ZNF31 Lysate (H00007579-T02).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for ZNF31 Lysate (H00007579-T02) (0)
There are no reviews for ZNF31 Lysate (H00007579-T02).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for ZNF31 Lysate (H00007579-T02) (0)
Additional ZNF31 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for ZNF31 Lysate (H00007579-T02)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to ZNF31 Lysate (H00007579-T02). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on ZNF31