Human Triiodothyronine ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
|Standard Curve Range
0 to 19 pg/mL
CV% < 10.4%
CV% < 3.9%
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
T3 (Free) (Human) ELISA Kit is a sandwich enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative measurement of free triiodothyronine.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- Stop Solution (3N HCl)Contains diluted hydrochloric acid.
- Free T3 Reference Standards Set:In human serum with preservatives, liquid, ready to use.Note: Exact levels are given on the labels on a lot specific basis.
- fT3-Enzyme Conjugate Reagent, ready to use:Contain T3 Ab conjugated to horseradish perosidase with preservatives.
- Color Reagent AContains hydrogen peroxide in acetate buffer.
- Color Reagent BContains 3,3’,5,5’ tetramethylbenzidine (TMB) stabilized in buffer solution.
- Antibody-Coated Microplate:Microtitr wells coated with Anti-T3.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for Human Triiodothyronine ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for Triiodothyronine ELISA Kit (KA0199)(1)
Showing Publication 1 - 1
Reviews for Triiodothyronine ELISA Kit (KA0199) (0)
There are no reviews for Triiodothyronine ELISA Kit (KA0199).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Triiodothyronine ELISA Kit (KA0199) (0)
Additional Triiodothyronine Products
Blogs on Triiodothyronine