Treponema pallidum ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
CV% < 9.49%
CV% < 6.33%
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
Treponema pallidum Total ELISA Kit is used for the detection of IgG, IgM and IgA antibody to Treponema pallidum in human serum or plasma.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- TMB Substrate: 1 bottle (ready to use)
- Sample Diluent: 1 bottle (ready to use)
- Stop Solution: 1 bottle (ready to use)
- Wash concentrate 20X: 1 bottle
- Positive Control: 1 vial (ready to use)
- Negative Control: 1 vial (ready to use)
- Microwells coated with T. pallidum antigen
- Enzyme conjugate: 1 bottle (ready to use)
- Calibrator: 1 Vial (ready to use)
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for Treponema pallidum ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for Treponema pallidum ELISA Kit (KA0970)(1)
Showing Publication 1 - 1
Reviews for Treponema pallidum ELISA Kit (KA0970) (0)
There are no reviews for Treponema pallidum ELISA Kit (KA0970).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Treponema pallidum ELISA Kit (KA0970) (0)
Additional Treponema pallidum Products
Blogs on Treponema pallidum