Treponema pallidum ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
CV% < 9.49%
CV% < 6.33%
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
Treponema pallidum Total ELISA Kit is used for the detection of IgG, IgM and IgA antibody to Treponema pallidum in human serum or plasma.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- Stop Solution: 1 bottle (ready to use)
- TMB Substrate: 1 bottle (ready to use)
- Wash concentrate 20X: 1 bottle
- Positive Control: 1 vial (ready to use)
- Sample Diluent: 1 bottle (ready to use)
- Microwells coated with T. pallidum antigen
- Negative Control: 1 vial (ready to use)
- Calibrator: 1 Vial (ready to use)
- Enzyme conjugate: 1 bottle (ready to use)
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for Treponema pallidum ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for Treponema pallidum ELISA Kit (KA0970)(1)
Showing Publication 1 - 1
Reviews for Treponema pallidum ELISA Kit (KA0970) (0)
There are no reviews for Treponema pallidum ELISA Kit (KA0970).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Treponema pallidum ELISA Kit (KA0970) (0)
Additional Treponema pallidum Products
Blogs on Treponema pallidum