Tonsil normal tissue Slides Summary
Human-tonsil tissue section slide (paraffin embedded) (Normal tissue)
Tissues were excised and fixed in 4% paraformaldehyde. After dehydration in alcohol, tissues were embedded in paraffin then are mounted on silane coated glass slides and one of the tissue section slides from each lot is stained with Hematoxylin & Eosin for quality control. Each section is 5um thick.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C. Do not freeze.
- Hematoxylin & Eosin Stain
- In-situ Hybridization
Slide Details for Tonsil normal tissue
Store dry at room temperature or at 4C in a desiccated chamber.This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Slides are guaranteed
for 3 months from date of receipt.
Publications for Tonsil normal tissue Slide (S152W0) (0)
There are no publications for Tonsil normal tissue Slide (S152W0).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Tonsil normal tissue Slide (S152W0) (0)
There are no reviews for Tonsil normal tissue Slide (S152W0).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Tonsil normal tissue Slide (S152W0). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I am looking for tissue samples that positively express CD45.
- I have done some research on what tissues show positive IHC-P staining for CD45 using the human protein atlas database. According to this database the best tissues for a positive control would be tonsil, lymph node, or spleen. I have included products below that may meet your needs. Tonsil Normal Tissue Slide, Lymphoma Tissue (Tumor-tissue) Slide.
Additional Tonsil normal tissue Slides Products
Blogs on Tonsil normal tissue