Thunder-Link (R) PLUS oligo Antibody Conjugation Kit Summary
Thunder-Link PLUS enables simple and rapid conjugation of antibodies to oligonucleotides, with high recovery of materials and a superior clean-up procedure. The kit is quick and simple to use, overcoming time consuming and lengthy protocols associated with standard conjugation methods.
Advantages of Thunder-Link PLUS:
|Quick and easy to use||Save time, no specialist knowledge required|
|High levels of antibody and oligo recovery||Save precious reagents|
|Use your own oligo and antibody, at your desired ratio||Flexible|
|Freeze dried||Ships at ambient temperature, long shelf-life|
|Stringently QC tested||Consistent high quality, excellent batch-to-batch reproducibility|
|Unidirectional chemistry||No risk of cross-linking|
|Suitable for single-stranded oligos of 10-120 bases, double-stranded oligos up to 80 base pairs||Covers the majority of sequences|
|Linking chemistry works at both 5’ and 3’ end||Provides ability to combine with other modifications|
|Post-conjugation clean-up step||No interference from unbound oligo||Positive control antibody and oligo included||Enables confirmation of protocol success|
|Wide range of target proteins||Also applicable to antibody fragments and small proteins|
- Only 30 minutes antibody and oligo activation
- Fast oligo conjugation - now only 1 hour!
- High antibody and oligo recovery
- Robust and flexible clean-up procedure (now works with antibody fragments and other proteins)
Antibody Conjugation Kit
Warm the Thunder-Link PLUS Conjugate Clean Up Reagent by placing the tube in warm water (not warmer than 40 deg C) for 10 minutes, then shaking to re-dissolve the contents. Once dissolved, maintain the tube at ~22 deg C to prevent any crystal formation before use.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
- 2 or 4 glass vials of Thunder-Link PLUS Oligo Activation Reagent (depending on pack size)
- 2 or 4 glass vials of Thunder-Link PLUS Antibody Activation Reagent (depending on pack size)
- 1 vial of freeze dried control oligo
- 1 vial of freeze dried control antibody
- 4 or 8 Separating columns (depending on pack size)
- 1 x Thunder-Link PLUS Wash buffer (80 ml or 160 ml depending on pack size)
- 1 or 2 vials of Thunder-Link PLUS Conjugate Clean Up Reagent (depending on pack size)
- 1 or 2 vials of Thunder-Link PLUS Antibody Suspension buffer (depending on pack size)
Thunder-Link® is a registered trademark of Expedeon Inc. and distributed by Novus Biologicals.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for Thunder-Link (R) PLUS oligo Kit (425-0300) (0)
There are no publications for Thunder-Link (R) PLUS oligo Kit (425-0300).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Thunder-Link (R) PLUS oligo Kit (425-0300) (0)
There are no reviews for Thunder-Link (R) PLUS oligo Kit (425-0300).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
Additional Thunder-Link (R) PLUS oligo Products
Blogs on Thunder-Link (R) PLUS oligo