TCEB3B Overexpression Lysate (Denatured) Summary
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
In 50mM Tris-HCl, 2%SDS, 10% glycerol, 2% 2-mercaptoethanol, pH 6.8.
The exact concentration of the protein of interest cannot be determined for overexpression lysates. Please contact technical support for more information.
This antibody is useful for Western Blot
Lysate Details for TCEB3B
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for TCEB3B Overexpression Lysate (Denatured)
- 110kDa Elongin A
- RNA polymerase II transcription factor SIII subunit A2
- TCEB3Ltranscription elongation factor (SIII) elongin A2 elongin A2
- transcription elongation factor B polypeptide 3B (elongin A2)
- Transcription elongation factor B polypeptide 3B
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Lysates are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for TCEB3B Lysate (H00051224-T01) (0)
There are no publications for TCEB3B Lysate (H00051224-T01).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for TCEB3B Lysate (H00051224-T01) (0)
There are no reviews for TCEB3B Lysate (H00051224-T01).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for TCEB3B Lysate (H00051224-T01) (0)
Additional TCEB3B Products
Bioinformatics Tool for TCEB3B Lysate (H00051224-T01)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to TCEB3B Lysate (H00051224-T01). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on TCEB3B