ssDNA IgG ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
ss-DNA Ab ELISA Kit is an indirect solid phase ELISA for the quantitative measurement of IgG class autoantibodies against single-stranded DNA in human serum or plasma.
|Standard Curve Range
12.5 to 200 U/mL
CV% < 4.4-6.8%
CV% < 4.2-6.4%
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
Useful for quantification.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
- Control positive and (1) negative (2), containing ssDNA antibodies in a serum/buffermatrix (PBS, BSA, detergent, NaN3 0.09%, yellow. Ready to use.
- Divisible microplate: Consisting of 12 modules of 8 wells each. Ready to use.
- Enzyme Conjugate, containing anti-human IgG antibodies, HRP labelled; PBS, BSA,detergent, preservative ProClin 300 0.05%, light red. Ready to use.
- Calibrators A-F (0, 12.5, 25, 50, 100, 200 U/ml), containing ssDNA antibodies in aserum/buffer matrix (PBS, BSA, detergent, NaN3 0.09%),yellow. Ready to use.
- Stop solution (contains acid). Ready to use.
- Sample buffer P, containing PBS, BSA, detergent, preservative NaN3 0.09%, yellow, 5xconc.
- TMB Substrate; containing 3,3’,5,5’-Tetramethylbenzidin, colorless. Ready to use.
- Wash solution, containing Tris, detergent, preservative NaN3 0.09%; 50 x conc.
Quality control test: Standard curve.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for ssDNA IgG ELISA Kit (KA1117) (0)
There are no publications for ssDNA IgG ELISA Kit (KA1117).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for ssDNA IgG ELISA Kit (KA1117) (0)
There are no reviews for ssDNA IgG ELISA Kit (KA1117).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for ssDNA IgG ELISA Kit (KA1117) (0)
Other Available Formats
Additional ssDNA IgG Products
Blogs on ssDNA IgG