Smith Antigen ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
|Standard Curve Range
12.5 to 200 U/mL
CV% < 1.3-5.3%
CV% < 2.0-4.1%
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
Sm Ab ELISA Kit is an indirect solid phase ELISA for the quantitative measurement of IgG class autoantibodies against Sm in human serum or plasma.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- Sample buffer P, containing PBS, BSA, detergent, preservative NaN3 0.09%, yellow,concentrate (5x).
- Stop solution, contains acid. Ready to use.
- TMB substrate, containing 3,3’,5,5’- Tetramethylbenzidine, colorless. Ready to use.
- Wash solution, containing Tris, detergent, preservative NaN3 0.09%, 50x concentrate.
- Divisible microplate consisting of 12 modules of 8 wells each. Ready to use.
- Enzyme conjugate, containing anti-human IgG antibodies, HRP labelled; PBS, BSA,detergent, preservative Proclin 300 0.05%, light red. Ready to use.
- Calibrators A-F (0, 12.5, 25, 50, 100, 200 U/mL), containing Sm antibodies in aserum/buffer matrix (PBS, BSA, detergent, NaN3 0.09%), yellow. Ready to use.
- Control positive (1) and negative (2), containing Sm antibodies in a serum/buffer matrix(PBS, BSA, detergent, NaN3 0.09%), yellow. Ready to use. The concentration isspecified on the certificate of analysis.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for Smith Antigen ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for Smith Antigen ELISA Kit (KA1112) (0)
There are no publications for Smith Antigen ELISA Kit (KA1112).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Smith Antigen ELISA Kit (KA1112) (0)
There are no reviews for Smith Antigen ELISA Kit (KA1112).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Smith Antigen ELISA Kit (KA1112) (0)
Additional Smith Antigen Products
Blogs on Smith Antigen