PSRC2 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured) Summary
proline/serine-rich coiled-coil 2 293T Cell Transient Overexpression Lysate (Denatured)
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
In 60mM Tris-HCl, 2%SDS, 10% glycerol, 5% 2-mercaptoethanol, pH 6.8.
This product is useful for Western Blot.
Lysate Details for PSRC2
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for PSRC2 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured)
- coiled-coil domain containing 131
- Coiled-coil domain-containing protein 131
- proline/serine-rich coiled-coil 2
- Proline/serine-rich coiled-coil protein 2
- zinc finger C3H1 domain-containing protein
- zinc finger, C3H1-type containing
Plasmid: pCMV-PSRC2 Full length
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Lysates are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for PSRC2 Lysate (H00196441-T01) (0)
There are no publications for PSRC2 Lysate (H00196441-T01).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for PSRC2 Lysate (H00196441-T01) (0)
There are no reviews for PSRC2 Lysate (H00196441-T01).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for PSRC2 Lysate (H00196441-T01) (0)
Additional PSRC2 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured) Products
Bioinformatics Tool for PSRC2 Lysate (H00196441-T01)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to PSRC2 Lysate (H00196441-T01). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on PSRC2