Publications for Protein A Protein (NBP1-97288) (0)
There are no publications for Protein A Protein (NBP1-97288).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Protein A Protein (NBP1-97288) (0)
There are no reviews for Protein A Protein (NBP1-97288).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Protein A Protein (NBP1-97288). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
During my master thesis, I am working on a large scale ribosome affinity purification in Trypanosoma brucei. Unfortunately, we have some problems with the present antibody (IgG against protein A, extracted from chicken). Therefore, we are searching a better and more efficient alternative. Ideally it is extracted from guinea pig, rat, mouse or rabbit. Searching suitable antibodies, I found you have some in your range of products. Since we need to work large scale and will need a bigger amount of antibodies the next months, we would like to get the possibility to test the new antibodies first. Therefore I would like to ask for an aliquot for testing. You would really help me finding an good alternative!
- We unfortunately cannot offer testing samples of our antibodies. I am sorry for any inconvenience. We do have two antibodies to Protein A that meet your host requirements. We fully guarantee our antibodies for all listed species and applications. For any applications and/or species not listed, we offer our Innovators Reward Program. In exchange for a review of your experiment using our product in an untested application or species, we will issue you a credit for the purchase price of the antibody.
Additional Protein A Full length Protein Products
Blogs on Protein A