Normal Rabbit Serum Summary
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C.
0.1% Sodium Azide
- Blocking/Neutralizing 50-200 molar excess
- Immunohistochemistry 1:10-1:500
For use as Blocking sera, Control sera and Serum additive in dilution buffers.
Adult New Zealand rabbits (Processed to prevent minimal haemolysis and filtered to 0.2um.)
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Support products are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for Normal Rabbit Serum (NBP1-71681) (0)
There are no publications for Normal Rabbit Serum (NBP1-71681).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Normal Rabbit Serum (NBP1-71681) (0)
There are no reviews for Normal Rabbit Serum (NBP1-71681).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Normal Rabbit Serum (NBP1-71681) (0)
Additional Normal Rabbit Serum Products
Blogs on Normal Rabbit Serum