Mouse Regulatory T Cell Flow Cytometry Kit Summary
This product is designed for the flow cytometric analysis of mouse regulatory T cells using three fluorochrome-conjugated antibodies.
Flow Cytometry Kit
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C. Do not freeze.
- FoxP3/Transcription Factor Fixation Diluent
- FoxP3/Transcription Factor Permeabilization & Wash Buffer (10X)
- FoxP3/Transcription Factor Fixation Concentrate (4X)
- Isotype Control: Rabbit IgG Control-PE
- Staining Buffer (1X)
- Positive Marker: Human/Mouse FoxP3-PE Rabbit IgG; Clone 1054C
- Positive Marker: Mouse CD4-FITC Rat IgG2B; Clone GK1.5
- Positive Marker: Mouse IL-2 R alpha/CD25-APC Rat IgG2A; Clone 280406
The primary function of regulatory T cells, also known as suppressor T cells, is to maintain immune homeostasis. This involves suppression of successful immune responses and control of self versus non-self recognition. Failure of the latter results in autoimmune destruction of host cells and tissue. Like other T cells, regulatory T cells mature in the thymus where they are characterized by the variable expression of CD8, CD4, CD25 and FoxP3. The importance of FoxP3 is underlined by genetic mutations in this molecule which result in a fatal autoimmune disorder known as Immune dysregulation, Polyendocrinopathy, Enteropathy X-linked (IPEX) syndrome. Conversely, taking advantage of the immunosuppressive potential of regulatory T cells is an important area for advancement in the fields of autoimmune disease and organ transplantation.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for Mouse Regulatory T Cell Kit (FMC022-NOV) (0)
There are no publications for Mouse Regulatory T Cell Kit (FMC022-NOV).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Mouse Regulatory T Cell Kit (FMC022-NOV) (0)
There are no reviews for Mouse Regulatory T Cell Kit (FMC022-NOV).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Mouse Regulatory T Cell Kit (FMC022-NOV) (0)
Additional Array Products
Blogs on Mouse Regulatory T Cell