Human Lung Whole Tissue Lysate (Adult Whole Asthma) Summary
Total Protein - Asthma: Lung
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
HEPES, pH 7.9, MgCl2, KCL, EDTA, Sucrose, Glycerol, Sodium deoxycholate, NP-40 and a cocktail of protease inhibitors
Lysate Details for Lung
We recommend adding 1 x sample buffer with 5% BME (or other reducing agent) prior to use.
Tissue total protein is prepared from whole tissue homogenates and presents a consistent pattern on SDS-PAGE analysis.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Lysates are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for Lung Lysate (NBL1-26405) (0)
There are no publications for Lung Lysate (NBL1-26405).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Lung Lysate (NBL1-26405) (0)
There are no reviews for Lung Lysate (NBL1-26405).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Lung Lysate (NBL1-26405). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
For NBL1-26405 lysate, I'd like to know the extraction procedure. Which buffer has been used? Protease, Phosphotase Inhibitors? And how will the lysate be delivered (which buffer and concentration)?
- A total protein extraction kit was used for the extraction of the total protein lysate. This kit uses a TM Buffer (HEPES (pH7.9), MgCl2, Kcl, EDTA, Sucrose, Glycerol, Sodium deoxycholate, NP-40, Sodium OrthoVanadate) and a cocktail of protease inhibitors. The protein is delivered at 5 ug/ul concentration. We have protease inhibitor cocktail in the lysate, but we don't release the specific protease inhibitor information.
Additional Lung Products
Blogs on Lung