LATEX 400nm Blue Mini Antibody Conjugation Kit Summary
The LATEX Conjugation Kit allows antibodies or proteins to be conjugated to our high quality 400nm blue latex beads quickly and easily. The latex beads are designed for ease of use and have much improved handling compared with traditional latex. This has been achieved by specially treating the particles. The conjugation is covalent, and requires less antibody than traditional passive and covalent latex conjugates. LATEX Conjugation Procedure:
- 30 seconds to set up the conjugation
- 3 minutes hands-on time for the conjugation procedure
- Conjugate is ready to use within 35 minutes. Simply pipette the biomolecule into a vial containing the latex nanoparticles, then centrifuge to buffer exchange.
Antibody Conjugation Kit
We would suggest that the antibody to be conjugated should be in 10 - 50 mM MES, HEPES or MOPS at pH 6 - 7 (with no other components e.g. salt or azide) before conjugation.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
- 1 vial of Reaction buffer A
- 1 vial of Reaction buffer B
- 1 vial of Resuspension buffer
- 1 vial of 10x Quencher buffer
- 4 or 10 Mini vials of 400nm Blue/Red/ or Black LATEX (dependent on kit)
LATEX® is a registered trademark of Expedeon Inc. and distributed by Novus Biologicals.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for LATEX 400nm Blue Mini Kit (1000-0040)(2)
Showing Publications 1 - 2
Reviews for LATEX 400nm Blue Mini Kit (1000-0040) (0)
There are no reviews for LATEX 400nm Blue Mini Kit (1000-0040).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
FAQs for LATEX 400nm Blue Mini Kit (1000-0040) (0)
Other Available Formats
Additional LATEX 400nm Blue Mini Products
Blogs on LATEX 400nm Blue Mini