Human Kidney Whole Tissue Lysate (Adult Whole Tumor) Summary
Total Protein - Human Tumor Tissue: Kidney
Western Blot, Immunoprecipitation, Electrophoresis, Enzymatic activity analysis, Protein-protein interaction, Tissue specific expression
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
HEPES, pH 7.9, MgCl2, KCL, EDTA, Sucrose, Glycerol, Sodium deoxycholate, NP-40 and a cocktail of protease inhibitors
Lysate Details for Kidney
We recommend adding 1 x sample buffer with 5% BME (or other reducing agent) prior to use.
Tissue total protein is prepared from whole tissue homogenates and presents a consistent pattern on SDS-PAGE analysis.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Lysates are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for Kidney Lysate (NB820-59429) (0)
There are no publications for Kidney Lysate (NB820-59429).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Kidney Lysate (NB820-59429) (0)
There are no reviews for Kidney Lysate (NB820-59429).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Kidney Lysate (NB820-59429). (Showing 1 - 3 of 3 FAQ).
What are the protease inhibitors? How much KCL, EDTA, magnesium chloride, sucrose, HEPES, glycerol is used?
- The information you have requested is proprietary. I am sorry for any inconvenience.
How is the protein concentration determined (BCA, nanodrop)?
- The protein concentration of this lysate is determined using the Bio-Rad DC Protein Assay Kit.
Is densitometry analysis performed to determine if the size of the bands of the different biomarkers tested in Western blot are the same across lots?
- No, we do not perform densitometry to quantitate the band intensity, as long as we see an obvious band, it will pass our QC.
Additional Kidney Products
Blogs on Kidney