Goat anti-Rat IgA Secondary Antibody Summary
By immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this reacts specifically with rat IgA. This may cross react with IgA from other species
Immunogen affinity purified
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C. Do not freeze.
Phosphate Buffered Saline (PBS)
0.09% Sodium Azide
Immunogen affinity purified
Alternate Names for Goat anti-Rat IgA Secondary Antibody
- cadherin 1, E-cadherin (epithelial)
- cadherin 1, type 1, E-cadherin (epithelial)
- calcium-dependent adhesion protein, epithelial
- CAM 120/80
- CD324 antigen
- cell-CAM 120/80
- Epithelial cadherin
Human IgA (immunoglobulin A) is a glycosylated protein of 160 kDa and is produced as a monomer or as a J chain linked dimer. Monomeric IgA constitutes 5-15 % of the serum immunoglobulins whereas dimeric IgA is localized to mucosa surfaces such as saliva, gastrointestinal secretion, bronchial fluids and milk. Mucosal IgA plays a major role in host defence by neutralising infectious agents at mucosal surfaces. The production is usually local and antigen specific IgA producing B cells can be found in regions under the lamina propria where they mature into dimeric IgA producing plasma cells. IgA deficiency is the most common immunodeficiency that may affect both serum and mucosal produced IgA.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Secondary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed...
Applications: ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, Flow, IHC
Applications: WB, IP, PLA
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Ca, Mk
Applications: WB, IHC, IF
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, Flow, IA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP
Applications: WB, Flow
Applications: WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Applications: WB, IP, ICC
Publications for Rat IgA Antibody (NB7107)(3)
Showing Publications 1 - 3
Reviews for Rat IgA Antibody (NB7107) (0)
There are no reviews for Rat IgA Antibody (NB7107).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Rat IgA Antibody (NB7107). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQs).
I would like to know if Rat IgA Antibody (NB7107) can be applied in IF for tissue sections? What's the difference between IF/ICC and IF?
- Our rat IgA antibody with catalogue number NB7107 is covered by our 100% guarantee for immunohistochemistry with paraffin-embedded rat samples, irrespective of whether you use a fluorescent detection method or DAB staining. ICC/IF stands for immunocytochemistry / immunofluorescence, and refers to the staining of cells. IHC stands for immunohistochemistry and refers to the staining of tissues. IHC-P indicates that the antibody has been validated with paraffin-embedded samples. NB7107 has not yet been tested for IHC with frozen tissue, which would be listed as IHC-Fr.