Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell Flow Cytometry Kit Summary
This product is designed for the flow cytometric analysis of human MSCs using three fluorochrome-conjugated antibodies and one fluorochrome-conjugated antibody cocktail. Features
- Includes all of the antibodies needed to fulfill the ISCT's minimal criteria for the definition of human MSCs
- Can be used with the Human MSC Functional ID kit to define MSCs according to the ISCT recommendations
- Provides a cost-effective method to analyze several MSC markers in a single sample
- Reveals heterogeneity in the starting cell population
Flow Cytometry Kit
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C in the dark.
- 125 mL of 1X Staining Buffer
- Negative Marker Cocktail: 500 uL of Negative Marker Cocktail (CD45-PE Mouse IgG1; Clone 2D1, CD34-PE Mouse IgG1; Clone QBEnd10, CD11b-PE Mouse IgG2B; Clone 238446, CD79A-PE Mouse IgG1; Clone 706931, HLA-DR-PE Mouse IgG1; Clone L203)
- Negative Isotype Control Cocktail: 500 uL of Negative Isotype Cocktail (Mouse IgG1-PE Isotype Control; Clone 11711, Mouse IgG2B-PE Isotype Control; Clone 133303)
- Positive Marker: 500 uL of CD105-PerCP Mouse IgG1; Clone 166707
- Positive Marker: 500 uL of CD73-CFS Mouse IgG2B; Clone 606112
- Positive Marker: 500 uL of CD90-APC Mouse IgG2A; Clone Thy-1A1
- Positive Isotype Control: 500 uL of Mouse IgG1-PerCP; Clone 11711
- Positive Isotype Control: 500 uL of Mouse IgG2A-APC; Clone 20102
- Positive Isotype Control: 500 uL of Mouse IgG2B-CFS; Clone 133303
The term 'mesenchymal stem cells' (MSCs) is most commonly used to describe multipotent self-renewing cells that can be differentiated in vitro to generate adipocytes, chondrocytes, and osteoblasts. However, because these biological properties and hierarchical relationships remain to be clearly demonstrated in vivo, the term 'multipotent mesenchymal stromal cells' is often used to distinguish cultured cells from their in vivo precursors. Originally discovered in mouse bone marrow, multipotent mesenchymal stromal cells cultured from a variety of species and tissue types, have been shown to differentiate into progeny of additional lineages including, cardiomyocytes, endothelial cells, hepatocytes, and neural cells. Again, the physiological relevance of these findings remains to be determined.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell Kit (FMC020-NOV) (0)
There are no publications for Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell Kit (FMC020-NOV).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell Kit (FMC020-NOV) (0)
There are no reviews for Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell Kit (FMC020-NOV).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell Kit (FMC020-NOV) (0)
Other Available Formats
Additional Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell Products
Blogs on Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell