Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell Flow Cytometry Kit Summary
This product is designed for the flow cytometric analysis of human MSCs using four fluorochrome-conjugated antibodies. Features
- Verifies MSC identity in less than 2 hours
- Conjugated antibodies allow for single step staining
- Defines the starting cell population
- Multiple markers reduce experimental variation
Flow Cytometry Kit
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C in the dark.
- 100 mL of 1X Staining Buffer
- 250 uL of Mouse IgG1-CFS Isotype Control
- 250 uL of Mouse IgG1-PE Isotype Control
- 250 uL of Mouse IgG1-PerCP Isotype Control
- 250 uL of Mouse IgG2A-APC Isotype Control
- Negative Marker: 250 uL of CD45-PE Mouse IgG1; Clone 2D1
- Positive Marker: 250 uL of CD105/Endoglin-PerCP Mouse IgG1; Clone 166707
- Positive Marker: 250 uL of CD146/MCAM-CFS Mouse IgG1; Clone 128018
- Positive Marker: 250 uL of CD90/Thy1-APC Mouse IgG2A; Clone Thy-1A1
The term "mesenchymal stem cells" (MSCs) is most commonly used to describe multipotent self-renewing cells that can be differentiated in vitro to generate adipocytes, chondrocytes, and osteoblasts. However, because these biological properties and hierarchical relationships remain to be clearly demonstrated in vivo, the term "multipotent mesenchymal stromal cells" is often used to distinguish cultured cells from their in vivo precursors. Originally discovered in mouse bone marrow, multipotent mesenchymal stromal cells cultured from a variety of species and tissue types, have been shown to differentiate into progeny of additional lineages including, cardiomyocytes, endothelial cells, hepatocytes, and neural cells. Again, the physiological relevance of these findings remains to be determined.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell Kit (FMC002-NOV) (0)
There are no publications for Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell Kit (FMC002-NOV).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell Kit (FMC002-NOV) (0)
There are no reviews for Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell Kit (FMC002-NOV).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell Kit (FMC002-NOV) (0)
Additional Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell Products
Blogs on Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell