Human Hematopoietic Progenitor Cell Flow Cytometry Kit Summary
This product is designed for single-step, flow cytometric analysis of human HPCs using four fluorochrome-conjugated antibodies. Features
- Verifies human hematopoietic progenitor cell identity within 2 hours
- Cost-effective kit provides an optimized combination of antibodies
- Multiple cell-surface markers reduce experimental variability
- Defines a starting cell population
Flow Cytometry Kit
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C. Do not freeze.
- Positive Marker: 250 uL of CD34-APC Mouse IgG1; Clone QBEnd10
- Positive Marker: 250 uL of SCF R/CD117-PE Mouse IgG1; Clone 47233
- Positive Isotype Control: 250 uL of Mouse IgG1-APC ; Clone 11711
- Positive Isotype Control: 250 uL of Mouse IgG1-PE; Clone 11711
- Negative Marker: 250 uL of CD11b-CFS Mouse IgG2B; Clone 238446
- Negative Marker: 250 uL of CD38-PerCP Mouse IgG2A; Clone 240742
- Negative Isotype Control: 250 uL of Mouse IgG2A-PerCP; Clone 20102
- Negative Isotype Control: 250 uL of Mouse IgG2B-CFS; Clone 133303
- 100 mL of 1X Staining Buffer
The definitive hematopoietic system is made up of all adult blood cell types including megakaryocytes, erythrocytes, and cells of the myeloid and lymphoid lineages. All of these cells are derived from multipotent hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs) through a succession of precursors with progressively limited potential. Hematopoietic stem cells are tissue-specific stem cells that exhibit remarkable self-renewal capacity and are responsible for the life-long maintenance of the hematopoietic system. HSCs are rare cells that reside in adult bone marrow where hematopoiesis is continuously taking place. They can also be found in cord blood, fetal liver, adult spleen, and peripheral blood.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for Human Hematopoietic Progenitor Cell Kit (FMC019-NOV) (0)
There are no publications for Human Hematopoietic Progenitor Cell Kit (FMC019-NOV).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Human Hematopoietic Progenitor Cell Kit (FMC019-NOV) (0)
There are no reviews for Human Hematopoietic Progenitor Cell Kit (FMC019-NOV).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Human Hematopoietic Progenitor Cell Kit (FMC019-NOV) (0)
Other Available Formats
Additional Human Hematopoietic Progenitor Cell Products
Blogs on Human Hematopoietic Progenitor Cell