Herbimycin A Summary
Hsp90 inhibitor. Synthetic Herbimycin A. 98% pure. Yellow solid.
Soluble in DMSO and ethanol (1 mg/mL).
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -20C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Herbimycin A, a benzoquinoid ansamycin antibiotic, irreversibly and selectively inhibits tyrosine kinases by reacting with thiol groups (1, 2). It is effective on Src, Yes, Fps, Ros, Abl and ErbB oncogene products (1-3) and inhibits thrombin-induced tyrosine phosphorylation of phospholipase C (4).
1. Uehara Y., and Fukazawa H. (1991) Methods Enzymol. 201: 370.
2. Fukazawa H., et al. (1991) Biochem. Pharmacol. 42: 1661.
3. Satoh T., et al. (1992) J.Biol.Chem. 267: 2537.
4. Weiss R., and Nuccitelli R. (1992) J.Biol.Chem. 267:5608.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Support products are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for Herbimycin A (NB110-81565) (0)
There are no publications for Herbimycin A (NB110-81565).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Herbimycin A (NB110-81565) (0)
There are no reviews for Herbimycin A (NB110-81565).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
FAQs for Herbimycin A (NB110-81565) (0)
Additional Herbimycin A Products
Research Areas for Herbimycin A (NB110-81565)
Find related products by research area.
Blogs on Herbimycin A