dsDNA IgG ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
CV% < 8.7%
CV% < 6.5%
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
dsDNA IgG ELISA Kit is an enzyme linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) for the detection of IgG antibody to dsDNA in human serum or plasma.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- Calibrator (ready to use)
- Sample Diluent (ready to use)
- Positive Control (ready to use)
- Enzyme conjugate (ready to use)
- Negative Control (ready to use)
- Microwells coated with dsDNA antigen
- Stop Solution (ready to use)
- Wash concentrate 20X
- TMB Substrate (ready to use)
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for dsDNA IgG ELISA Kit (KA0944)(1)
Showing Publication 1 - 1
Reviews for dsDNA IgG ELISA Kit (KA0944) (0)
There are no reviews for dsDNA IgG ELISA Kit (KA0944).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for dsDNA IgG ELISA Kit (KA0944) (0)
Additional Array Products
Blogs on dsDNA IgG