DHT ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
|Standard Curve Range
0.0313 to 1 ng/mL
CV% < 8.5%
CV% < 6.92%
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
Dihydrotestosterone ELISA Kit is an enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative determination of Dihydrotestosterone in human serum.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- Stop Solution: A 0.5 N hydrochloric acid to stop the chromogen substrate reaction.
- Sealing Tapes: Pressure-sensitive sealing tapes that can be cut to fit the format of theindividual assay.
- Rat BNP-45 Microplate: A 96 well polystyrene microplate coated with a polyclonalantibody against rat BNP-45.
- Rat BNP45 Standard: Rat BNP-45 in a buffered protein base (lyophilized).
- Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate (SP Conjugate): A 100-fold concentrate.
- Wash Buffer Concentrate (20x): A 20-fold concentrated buffered surfactant.
- MIX Diluent Concentrate (10x): A 10-fold buffered protein base.
- Chromogen Substrate: A ready-to-use stabilized peroxidase chromogen substratetetramethylbenzidine.
- Biotinylated Rat BNP-45 Antibody (50x): A 50-fold biotinylated polyclonal antibodyagainst rat BNP-45.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for DHT ELISA Kit (KA1886)(3)
We have publications tested in 1 application: WB.
Filter By Application
Filter By Species
Showing Publications 1 - 3
Reviews for DHT ELISA Kit (KA1886) (0)
There are no reviews for DHT ELISA Kit (KA1886).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for DHT ELISA Kit (KA1886). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQs).
Have you ever tested this kit on a DSX ELISA Analyzer?
- This kit has not yet been tested with a DSX ELISA analyzer.
Additional DHT Products
Blogs on DHT