CT45A3 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured) Summary
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
In 50mM Tris-HCl, 2%SDS, 10% glycerol, 2% 2-mercaptoethanol, pH 6.8.
The exact concentration of the protein of interest cannot be determined for overexpression lysates. Please contact technical support for more information.
This antibody is useful for Western Blot
Lysate Details for CT45A3
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for CT45A3 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured)
- Cancer/testis antigen 45-3
- Cancer/testis antigen 45A3
- cancer/testis antigen CT45-3
- cancer/testis antigen family 45 member A3
- cancer/testis antigen family 45, member A3
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Lysates are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for CT45A3 Lysate (H00441519-T01) (0)
There are no publications for CT45A3 Lysate (H00441519-T01).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CT45A3 Lysate (H00441519-T01) (0)
There are no reviews for CT45A3 Lysate (H00441519-T01).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CT45A3 Lysate (H00441519-T01) (0)
Additional CT45A3 Products
Bioinformatics Tool for CT45A3 Lysate (H00441519-T01)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CT45A3 Lysate (H00441519-T01). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CT45A3