Clostridium Botulinum Toxin A Antibody (2A33) Summary
amino acid region 869-887, C. botulinum toxin A heavy chain
Mouse Monoclonal Clostridium botulinum toxin A (2A33)
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C. Do not freeze.
PBS, pH 7.4
0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentrations vary lot to lot. See vial label for concentration. If unlisted please contact technical services.
Alternate Names for Clostridium Botulinum Toxin A Antibody (2A33)
- Bontoxilysin A
- Botulinum neurotoxin type A
- Botulism A toxoid
Clostridium botulinum neurotoxins are zinc-dependent proteases that block the release of acetylcholine from peripheral cholinergic nerve endings by targeting specific membrane proteins including synaptosomal-associated proteins (SNAP), vesicle-associated membrane proteins (VAMP), and syntaxins. Neurotoxin A is characteristically associated with human botulism and known to target and hydrolyse the 197-Gln-|-Arg-198 bond of SNAP-25.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Publications for Clostridium Botulinum Toxin A Antibody (NB100-73115) (0)
There are no publications for Clostridium Botulinum Toxin A Antibody (NB100-73115).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Clostridium Botulinum Toxin A Antibody (NB100-73115) (0)
There are no reviews for Clostridium Botulinum Toxin A Antibody (NB100-73115).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Clostridium Botulinum Toxin A Antibody (NB100-73115). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
We would like to know LOD (limit of detection) numerical value of NB100-73115.
- NB100-73115 - the Limit of Detection we have found using direct ELISA is greater than 1:10,000 with no amplification using OPD (o-phenylenediamine dihydrochloride) development and HRP 2nd antibody. Please remember, each end user needs to optimize the use of this product in their own application.
Additional Clostridium Botulinum Toxin A Products
Blogs on Clostridium Botulinum Toxin A