Chloramphenicol ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
Chloramphenicol ELISA Kit is a competitive binding enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative measurement of chloramphenicol.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- 96-wells microtiter plate (#S). Eight strips of 12 detachable wells,coated with rabbit Anti-Chloramphenicol antibody.
- Positive Calibrator: Containing 0 ng/mL, 0.25 ng/mL, 2.0 ng/mL and10 ng/mL of chloramphenicol.
- p-Nitrophenyl phosphate (pNPP) substrate (#5): Ready to use.
- Chloramphenicol-alkaline phosphatase conjugate (CPC-ALP) (#3)
- Wash Buffer (10xPBS-Tween) (#6): Dilute 10 fold with distilled ordeionized water to 150 mL prior to use.
- Stop Solution (#7): 3 N NaOH.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for Chloramphenicol ELISA Kit (KA1415) (0)
There are no publications for Chloramphenicol ELISA Kit (KA1415).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Chloramphenicol ELISA Kit (KA1415) (0)
There are no reviews for Chloramphenicol ELISA Kit (KA1415).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Chloramphenicol ELISA Kit (KA1415) (0)
Additional Chloramphenicol Products
Blogs on Chloramphenicol