CHAC2 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured) Summary
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
In 50mM Tris-HCl, 2%SDS, 10% glycerol, 2% 2-mercaptoethanol, pH 6.8.
The exact concentration of the protein of interest cannot be determined for overexpression lysates. Please contact technical support for more information.
This antibody is useful for Western Blot
Lysate Details for CHAC2
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for CHAC2 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured)
- cation transport regulator-like protein 2
- ChaC, cation transport regulator homolog 2 (E. coli)
- ChaC, cation transport regulator-like 2 (E. coli)
- ChaC, cation transport regulator-like 2
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Lysates are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for CHAC2 Lysate (H00494143-T01) (0)
There are no publications for CHAC2 Lysate (H00494143-T01).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for CHAC2 Lysate (H00494143-T01) (0)
There are no reviews for CHAC2 Lysate (H00494143-T01).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for CHAC2 Lysate (H00494143-T01) (0)
Additional CHAC2 Overexpression Lysate (Denatured) Products
Bioinformatics Tool for CHAC2 Lysate (H00494143-T01)
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CHAC2 Lysate (H00494143-T01). Need help?
Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Blogs on CHAC2