Human ANA ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
ANA Screen ELISA Kit is an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) for the detection of IgG class antibodies to ANA in human serum or plasma.
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
Useful for qualification.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
- Calibrator (ready to use)
- Enzyme conjugate (ready to use)
- Microwells coated with nuclear antigens
- Negative Control (ready to use)
- Positive Control (ready to use)
- Sample Diluent (ready to use)
- Stop Solution (ready to use)
- TMB Substrate (ready to use)
- Wash concentrate 20X
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for ANA ELISA Kit (KA0939) (0)
There are no publications for ANA ELISA Kit (KA0939).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for ANA ELISA Kit (KA0939) (0)
There are no reviews for ANA ELISA Kit (KA0939).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for ANA ELISA Kit (KA0939) (0)
Additional ANA Products
Blogs on ANA