Amphetamine ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
|Standard Curve Range
10 to 50 ng/mL
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
Amphetamine ELISA Kit is a specific and sensitive in-vitro test to detect the presence of d-amphetamine in samples such as whole blood, oral fluids, serum, plasma and urine.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- TMB Substrate
- Stop Reagent
- Microwells coated with polyclonal anti-d-amphetamine
- Immunalysis Positive Reference Standard
- Negative Standard
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for Amphetamine ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for Amphetamine ELISA Kit (KA0926)(1)
Showing Publication 1 - 1
Reviews for Amphetamine ELISA Kit (KA0926) (0)
There are no reviews for Amphetamine ELISA Kit (KA0926).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Amphetamine ELISA Kit (KA0926) (0)
Additional Amphetamine Products
Blogs on Amphetamine