293 Whole Cell Lysate Summary
293 whole cell extract lysate
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
1X SDS-PAGE Sample Buffer (62.5 mM Tris HCl, 2% SDS, 10% Glycerol and 0.005% bromophenol blue, pH 6.8)
Ready-to-use lysates are especially prepared as positive controls for separation by SDS-PAGE and subsequent western blot analysis. Lysates are prepared in denaturing buffer WITHOuT dissociating agents. Heat lysate - 95C for 5 minutes and rapidly cool. If dissociating conditions are desired, add reducing agent prior - heating. The recommended loading volume per lane is 10-20 ul depending on the size format of your gel.
Lysate Details for 293
This ready-to-use whole cell lysate is derived from a cell line or tissue using highly refined extraction protocols to ensure exceptionally high quality, protein integrity and lot-to-lot reproducibility. All extracts are tested by SDS-PAGE using 4-20% gradient gels and immunoblot analysis using antibodies to key cell signaling components to confirm the presence of both high molecular weight and low molecular weight proteins.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Lysates are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for 293 Lysate (NB800-PC6) (0)
There are no publications for 293 Lysate (NB800-PC6).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for 293 Lysate (NB800-PC6) (0)
There are no reviews for 293 Lysate (NB800-PC6).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for 293 Lysate (NB800-PC6). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
In NB800-PC6, were the 293 cells transfected with WT1 expression plasmids? We have 293 cell lysates and it showed negative WT1 expression. Just want to make sure if our antibody is not working.
- This protein lysate was derived from human HEK293 cells (without any transfection) and it is a whole cell lysate. WT1's mRNA is expressed significantly in HEK294 cells protein atlas site and given the fact that our Wilms Tumor 1 antibody (6F-H2) [NB110-60011] showed positive bands on HEK293 cells lysate, you should be good for considering this lysate as a positive control for WT1.
Additional 293 Whole Cell Lysate Products
Blogs on 293