Human 17-Beta-Estradiol ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
17 beta-Estradiol ELISA Kit is a competitive immunoassay for the quantitative determination of 17 beta-Estradiol in biological and environmental samples.
|Standard Curve Range
29.3 to 30000 pg/mL
CV% < 6.20%
CV% < 8.60%
Cell Culture Supernatant: 92.20%, Saliva: 104.80%
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
Useful for quantification.
Human reactivity reported in scientific literature (PMID: 23465317)
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
- 17 beta -Estradiol ELISA Antibody: A yellow solution of a rabbit polyclonal antibody to 17 beta -Estradiol.
- 17 beta -Estradiol ELISA Conjugate: A blue solution of alkaline phosphatase conjugated with17 beta -Estradiol.
- 17 beta -Estradiol Standard: A solution of 300,000 pg/mL 17 beta -Estradiol.
- Assay Buffer 3: Tris buffered saline containing proteins and detergents and sodium azide as apreservative
- Goat anti-Rabbit IgG Microtiter Plate: A plate using break-apart strips coated with goat antibodyspecific to rabbit IgG.
- Plate Sealer
- pNpp Substrate: A solution of p-nitrophenyl phosphate in buffer. Ready to use.
- Steroid Displacement Reagent: A special formulated displacer to inhibit steroid binding toproteins.
- Stop Solution: A solution of trisodium phosphate in water. Keep tightly capped. Caution: Caustic
- Wash Buffer Concentrate: Tris buffered saline containing detergents.
Quality control test: Standard curve.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for Human 17-Beta-Estradiol ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for 17-Beta-Estradiol ELISA Kit (KA0297)(1)
We have publications tested in 1 confirmed species: Human.
Filter By Application
Filter By Species
Showing Publication 1 - 1
Reviews for 17-Beta-Estradiol ELISA Kit (KA0297) (0)
There are no reviews for 17-Beta-Estradiol ELISA Kit (KA0297).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for 17-Beta-Estradiol ELISA Kit (KA0297) (0)
Additional 17-Beta-Estradiol Products
Blogs on 17-Beta-Estradiol