Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA, AP
Using the differential display technique, DRIM (down-regulated in metastasis protein) was first identified as a gene down-regulated in metastasis. Later studies found that it is a homolog of the yeast Utp20 protein and associates with U3 snoRNA to function in the processing of 18S rRNA. Alternate names for DRIM include 1A6, protein key-1A6, novel nucleolar protein 73, and NNP73.
|Product By Gene ID
- Protein Key-1A6
- Novel nucleolar protein 73
- small subunit processome component 20 homolog
- Down-regulated in metastasis protein
- DRIMdown regulated in metastasis
- UTP20, small subunit (SSU) processome component, homolog (yeast)
Research Areas for UTP20
Find related products by research area and learn more about each of the different research areas below.Cell Cycle and Replication
Bioinformatics Tool for UTP20
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to UTP20. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.