Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA, AP
TMED4 is a putative NF-kB activating protein. Also known as Transmembrane emp24 protein transport domain containing 4.
|Product By Gene ID
- Endoplasmic reticulum stress-response protein 25
- transmembrane emp24 domain-containing protein 4
- Putative NF-kappa-B-activating protein 156
- putative NFkB activating protein HNLF
- endoplasmic reticulum stress-response protein 25 kDa
- transmembrane emp24 protein transport domain containing 4
Bioinformatics Tool for TMED4
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to TMED4. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.