TBC1D3B encodes a protein that is similar to TBC1 domain family, member 3. This protein contains a TBC (Tre-2, Bub2p, and Cdc16p) domain, which is found in proteins involved in RAB GTPase signaling and vesicle trafficking. There are two copies of this gene located within a cluster of chemokine genes on chromosome 17q; this record represents the more centromeric copy.
|Product By Gene ID
- TBC1 domain family member 3B/I
- Rab GTPase-activating protein PRC17 duplicate
- TBC1 domain family, member 3I
- PRC17prostate cancer gene 17 duplicate
- TBC1 domain family, member 3B
Bioinformatics Tool for TBC1D3B
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to TBC1D3B. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.