Applications: RNAi, RNAi SP
Glycosylation of cellular glycoconjugates occurs in the endoplasmic reticulum (ER) and Golgi compartment, and requires transport of nucleotide sugars from the cytosol into the lumen of the ER and Golgi by specific transporters. The protein encoded by this gene resides in the ER, and transports both UDP-glucuronic acid (UDP-GlcA) and UDP-N-acetylgalactosamine (UDP-GalNAc) from the cytoplasm to the ER lumen. It may participate in glucuronidation and/or chondroitin sulfate biosynthesis. Mutations in this gene are associated with Schneckenbecken dysplasia.
|Product By Gene ID
- UDP-galactose transporter-related protein 7
- UDP-glucuronic acid/UDP-N-acetylgalactosamine transporter
- Solute carrier family 35 member D1
- UGTREL7UDP-galactose transporter-related 7
- UDP-GlcA/UDP-GalNAc transporter
- solute carrier family 35 (UDP-glucuronic acid/UDP-N-acetylgalactosamine dualtransporter), member D1
PTMs for SLC35D1
Learn more about PTMs related to SLC35D1.Glycosylation
Bioinformatics Tool for SLC35D1
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to SLC35D1. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.