Applications: WB, ELISA, PA
SLC24A5 is a member of the potassium-dependent sodium/calcium exchanger family and encodes an intracellular membrane protein with 2 large hydrophilic loops and 2 sets of multiple transmembrane-spanning segments. Sequence variation in SLC24A5 have been associated with differences in skin pigmentation.
|Product By Gene ID
- Solute carrier family 24 member 5
- Na(+)/K(+)/Ca(2+)-exchange protein 5
- NCKX5solute carrier family 24 (sodium/potassium/calcium exchanger), member 5
- JSXsodium/potassium/calcium exchanger 5
- ion transporter JSX
- solute carrier family 24, member 5
Bioinformatics Tool for SLC24A5
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to SLC24A5. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.