Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Applications: RNAi, RNAi SP
SLC23A3 is a gene that codes for a multi-pass membrane protein that has three isoforms, with lengths of 610, 493, and 618 amino acids and weights of approximately 65, 52, and 65 kDa respectively. Current research is being done on diseases and disorders related to this gene including juvenile myoclonic epilepsy and pneumonia. SLC23A3 has also been shown to have interactions with IGF1R.
|Product By Gene ID
- solute carrier family 23 member 3
- Sodium-dependent vitamin C transporter 3
- E2-binding protein 3
- Na(+)/L-ascorbic acid transporter 3
- SVCT3HPC E2-binding protein 3
- solute carrier family 23 (nucleobase transporters), member 3
Pathways for SLC23A3
View related products by pathway and learn more about each of the pathways below.Transport
Bioinformatics Tool for SLC23A3
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to SLC23A3. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.