Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Applications: RNAi, RNAi SP
SLC22A14, also known as ORCTL4/OCTL2, is a member of the organic cation/anion/zwitterion transporter family. This transporter shares 36.8% protein sequence identity with SLC22A13/ORCTL3. It has been detected to a large extent at the transcriptional level in human tissues, including those of the kidney, colon, and small intestine. Additionally, a truncated form of SLC22A14 mRNA has been found abundantly in the testis.
|Product By Gene ID
- solute carrier family 22 member 14
- Organic cation transporter-like 4
- solute carrier family 22 (organic cation transporter), member 14
- organic cationic transporter-like 4
- solute carrier family 22, member 14
Bioinformatics Tool for SLC22A14
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to SLC22A14. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.