Applications: WB, ELISA
Host: Mouse Polyclonal
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA
SEC22L2 is encoded by this gene belongs to the member of the SEC22 family of vesicle trafficking proteins. This protein has similarity to rat SEC22 and may act in the early stages of the secretory pathway. There is evidence for the use of multiple poly A sites in this gene.
|Product By Gene ID
- vesicle-trafficking protein SEC22a
- SEC22 vesicle trafficking protein-like 2 (S. cerevisiae)
- SEC22 vesicle trafficking protein-like 2
- SEC22 vesicle-trafficking protein-like 2
- sec22 homolog
- SEC22L2SEC22 vesicle-trafficking protein homolog A
- SEC22 vesicle trafficking protein homolog A (S. cerevisiae)
Bioinformatics Tool for SEC22L2
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to SEC22L2. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.