Hu, Rt, Po, Bv, CaApplications:
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
PTPRB is a member of the protein tyrosine phosphatase (PTP) family. The family comprises at least 37 proteins, characterized by a catalytic phosphatase domain of approximately 240 amino acids, and includes both transmembrane and cytosolic enzymes. PTP1B is a transmembrane PTP. The PTPs have high substrate specificity for phosphotyrosyl proteins, at the primary sequence level sharing little similarity with the protein serine phosphatases, protein threonine phosphatases, or the acid and alkaline phosphatases. PTP beta interacts with and regulates the tyrosine phosphorylation level of catenins, which are critical in physiological and pathological events such as cell migration, adhesion and transformation.
|Product By Gene ID
- receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase beta
- protein tyrosine phosphatase, receptor type, beta polypeptide
- EC 126.96.36.199
- Vascular endothelial protein tyrosine phosphatase
- Protein-tyrosine phosphatase beta
- protein tyrosine phosphatase, receptor type, B
Bioinformatics Tool for PTPRB
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to PTPRB. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.