Host: Mouse Polyclonal
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA, PAGE, AP
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA, AP
Applications: RNAi, RNAi SP
Carcino Embryonic Antigen (CEA) is synthesised during development in the fetal gut, and is re-expressed in increased amounts in intestinal carcinomas and several other tumors. Antibodies to CEA are useful in identifying the origin of various metastatic adenocarcinomas and in distinguishing pulmonary adenocarcinomas (60 to 70% are CEA+) from pleural mesotheliomas (rarely or weakly CEA+).
|Product By Gene ID
- pregnancy-specific beta-1-glycoprotein-2
- pregnancy-specific beta-1-glycoprotein 7
- pregnancy-specific beta-1-glycoprotein 2
- Pregnancy-specific glycoprotein 2
- carcinoembryonic antigen SG8
- Pregnancy-specific beta-1 glycoprotein E
- pregnancy specific beta-1-glycoprotein 2
Bioinformatics Tool for PSG2
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to PSG2. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.