Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Pan KvBeta antibodies recognize Kcnab1, Kcnab2, and Kcnab3. Depolarization-activated potassium channels (Kv) play a major role in shaping the electrical signals in the nervous system.
|Product By Gene ID
- voltage-gated potassium channel subunit beta-1
- K(+) channel subunit beta-1
- voltage-gated potassium channel beta-1 subunit
- potassium voltage-gated channel beta subunit
- potassium channel shaker chain beta 1a
- potassium channel beta3 subunit
- KCNA1Bpotassium channel beta 3 chain
- potassium voltage-gated channel, shaker-related subfamily, beta member 1
Bioinformatics Tool for Pan KvBeta
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Pan KvBeta. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.