Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA
OR4D1, also known as Olfactory receptor 4D1, is a 35.2 kDa, 310 amino acid protein that is utilized in the nose to stimulate the perception of smell by interacting with odorant molecules and triggering a neuronal response. Current research is being conducted to link the protein to neuronitis. The protein interacts with GNAL, ADRBK2, and ARRB2 proteins in olfactory transduction and signaling by GPCR pathways.
|Product By Gene ID
- seven transmembrane helix receptor
- olfactory receptor, family 4, subfamily D, member 4 pseudogene
- olfactory receptor, family 4, subfamily D, member 3
- Olfactory receptor TPCR16
- olfactory receptor OR17-23 pseudogene
- Olfactory receptor 4D3
- olfactory receptor 4D1
- olfactory receptor, family 4, subfamily D, member 1
Bioinformatics Tool for OR4D1
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to OR4D1. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.