Applications: WB, ELISA, PA
OR2M3, also known as Olfactory receptor 2M3, is a 34.8 kDa, 312 amino acid protein that is utilized in olfactory reception pathways as a member of the G-protein-coupled receptor family. Current research is being conducted to study the effect of the protein on diseases such as osteomyelitis, neuronitis, and tenosynovitis. The protein interacts with GNAL, ADRBK2, and ARRB2 in signal transduction pathway.
|Product By Gene ID
- olfactory receptor, family 2, subfamily M, member 6
- olfactory receptor, family 2, subfamily M, member 3 pseudogene
- Olfactory receptor OR1-54
- olfactory receptor 2M3
- Olfactory receptor 2M6
- novel 7 transmembrane receptor (rhodopsin family) protein
- olfactory receptor, family 2, subfamily M, member 3
Bioinformatics Tool for OR2M3
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to OR2M3. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.