Hu, Mu, RtApplications:
WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-PHost:
Applications: WB, ELISA
Host: Mouse Polyclonal
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA
MRPL40 (39S ribosomal protein L40, mitochondrial) is a 206 amino acid mitochondrial ribosomal protein. It is a part of the mitochondrial ribosomal complex.
|Product By Gene ID
- nuclear localization signal containing protein deleted in velocardiofacialsyndrome
- Up-regulated in metastasis
- Nuclear localization signal-containing protein deleted in velocardiofacialsyndrome
- nuclear localization signal deleted in velocardiofacial syndrome
- MRP-L22,39S ribosomal protein L40, mitochondrial
- mitochondrial ribosomal protein L40
Bioinformatics Tool for MRPL40
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to MRPL40. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.