Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Applications: RNAi, RNAi SP
MRGX4 is an Orphan-A GPCR with an unknown ligand highly similar to other MRG receptors. MRGX4 has been suggested to function in sensory neuron regulation and in the modulation of nociception. MRGX4 expression is confined to the dorsal root and trigeminal ganglia.
|Product By Gene ID
- mas-related G-protein coupled receptor member X4
- G protein-coupled receptor SNSR6
- G protein-coupled receptor SNSR5
- Sensory neuron-specific G-protein coupled receptor 5/6
- MRGX4G protein-coupled receptor MRGX4
- MAS-related GPR, member X4
Research Areas for MRGX4
Find related products by research area and learn more about each of the different research areas below.GPCR
Bioinformatics Tool for MRGX4
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to MRGX4. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.