Applications: IHC, IHC-P
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
FUNCTION: Orphan receptor. May regulate nociceptor function and/or development, including the sensation or modulation of pain. SUBCELLULAR LOCATION: Cell membrane; Multi-pass membrane protein.
|Product By Gene ID
- mas-related G-protein coupled receptor member G
- G protein-coupled receptor MRGG
- G protein-coupled receptor 169
- G-protein coupled receptor 169
- MAS-related GPR, member G
Bioinformatics Tool for MRGPRG
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to MRGPRG. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.