Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
LDL related proteins, LRP 5 and LRP 6, are members of the LDL receptor superfamily, which were found to be involved in the canonical Wnt signaling pathway. Mammalian LRP 6 was shown to bind to Wnt 1 and enhance Wnt-induced developmental processes in Xenopus embryos. Mice lacking LRP 6 exhibited developmental defects that are similar to those caused by deficiencies in various Wnt proteins. Recent work also shows that Wnt proteins induce the binding of LRP 5 to Axin, leading to Axin degradation and beta catenin stabilization.
|Product By Gene ID
- low-density lipoprotein receptor-related protein 5
- low density lipoprotein receptor-related protein 7
- osteoporosis pseudoglioma syndrome
- LRP7exudative vitreoretinopathy 1
- low density lipoprotein receptor-related protein 5
Bioinformatics Tool for LRP5/6
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to LRP5/6. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.